Friday, April 25, 2008

Friday Morning Rant

Is anyone else sick of the rich celebrities and their sycophant followers trying to push their beliefs and politics down our throats? I just read this article about Madonna's shenanigans concerning Kabbalah and Malawi. I have no doubt that she means well, but I wonder if it isn't just a big scam. Per the article, her charitable foundation isn't even registered.

I wish that Madonna, Tom Cruise, et al. would just shut up. Yes, it's wonderful that we have the freedom of speech, and that we can say and do anything as long as it's legal, but I suppose my beef is with the media outlets that give them air time to spout their views. Yes, I'm spouting my views on the world wide web, but realistically I command an audience of few while they have an audience of millions. God bless Paris Hilton's vacuous, shallow heart. Her only charitable foundation seems to be to keep the bartenders and nightclub workers employed.

Done.

No comments: