Since everyone else is...
I'm still just working on the samurai hats, so I don't really have any interesting knitting to blog about, I thought that I would do this...
1. FIRST NAME? Karen
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Maybe. My mother claims that my father had a girlfriend named Karen.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Can't remember.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Ham.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I think so, but only if I knit!?
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Nope.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? What, are you nuts!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? It depends on what's on sale and if I have a coupon!
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I usually have clogs or slippers on, so, no.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? When I have to be.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Greater's mint chocolate chip. Fortunately for my waist the closest Graeter's is a 15 minute drive away.
14. SHOE SIZE? Used to be 5 1/2. Once I was done pushing out babies, it became a 6.
5. RED OR PINK? Red.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Physically - the leftover baby pudge. Characteristically - the organization has gone out the window. I blame that on the kidlets also.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My mom. Passed away 9 years ago from breast cancer. Are you doing your monthly self exam? October is breast cancer awareness month after all.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Good heavens, no.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?Permantly stained blue jeans, green long sleeve shirt, green sweater, black socks, and Clarks clogs. I'll be putting on my slippers in a moment since I'm back in the house for the day after running errands this morning.
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Twix "fun size" candy bar. I needed chocolate.<>21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The fish tank water filter, the dog chewing on something she probably shouldn't be, and the twin kidlets watching something Disney in the other room.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Yellow.
23. FAVORITE SMELL? freshly mown grass, baking bread and cookies, the top of the kidlet's heads
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? The husband.
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Their sense of humor.
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from? I saw this on several blogs and thought, "why not"? I stole this from Natalie, and we've never met.
27. FAVORITE DRINK? Earl Grey tea and coke. Not together.
28. FAVORITE SPORT? I do like to watch the Bengals. Who-Dey!
29. EYE COLOR? Green
30. HAT SIZE? Beats me.
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yep. Right now I have my glasses on. I need new contacts and haven't gotten around to ordering them yet. It's that disorganization thing..
32. FAVORITE FOOD? Anything I didn't have to cook or clean up.
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings.
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Now isn't this ironic? I love summer, because I hate to be cold. Yet I love to make and wear sweaters!
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs, especially from the kidlets.
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? I've never met a dessert I didn't like.
38 & 39 Eliminated Due to Blog Context
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, out loud to the older kidlets.
41. WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? It's one of those generic ones that come from the computer manufacturer.
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? I didn't watch t.v. last night. By the time I got the kids home from karate, had dinner, did homework, and read some Harry Potter, it was time for bed. I was just too tired to watch t.v. I know it sounds crazy, but there you have it.
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Silence, the kidlets giggling, and the kidlets snoring in their beds.
44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Both.
45. THE FURTHEST YOU’VE BEEN FROM HOME? Which is further, England or France?
46. WHAT’S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Other than knitting? I can curl my tongue.
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Covington, Ky
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I stole it.