Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Very Busy, Very Busy

I've finally finished my first pair of SoS08 socks. I was hoping to get one pair per week done, and I went a little over a week on this pair. I started them June 21 and Kirtchnered the final toe this morning. Note to self, using a purplish yarn with purplish needles (Knitpicks Options dpn's) in low light leads to mistakes. This is why it wasn't finished till this morning.

This is Trekking XXL on 2.75mm needles using a basic sock pattern. I love the color.
Picture 016

This is the way they will most likely be worn...Picture 018

This is currently on hold while I work on socks, socks, socks.
Picture 020

This out of focus blob is the Sitcom Chic.

Remember this picture?
DSCN0431

How about this for a change?
Picture 008

They now have 2 coats of primer, and one wall has one coat of primer. Tomorrow I hope to have all of the primer done (including the ceiling) and at least one coat of paint on it. All this while getting ready for a family party for approximately 30 on July 4 and knitting on SoS08 pair number 2.

No comments: