Wednesday, July 30, 2008

It's What We Do

Monday morning the Husband called me to let me know that Miley Cyrus' tour bus would be at a local shopping center. He suggested I take the Girl seeing as how she is just one of the horde of screaming pre-pubescent girls that, like, think Miley is the best, ever.

I wasn't going to say anything to the Girl, because I had, like, laundry to do, lots. The Husband thwarted my plans by coming home from work early and telling her. Did he take her? Hail, no.

This is what we saw when we arrived.Picture 025

You can't tell from the photo, but this line snaked around three times. We waited in line, in the blazing sun while standing on asphalt, for 3 1/2 hours. 3. and. one half. hours.

To see this..Picture 029Miley's bed on the bus.

And this..Picture 030Billy Ray and wife's bed with actual costumes!

Guess who the hero of the day was? Dad.

No comments: