Friday, March 06, 2009

My Eyes!




What is that thing making my eyes want to squinch closed? The sun? You don't say...




Finally, we have a wee little bit of sun around here, and I'm not wearing a coat. Pfffftht, on you, Mr. Winter. I probably shouldn't have raspberried him. I don't want to tick him off so he comes back full force.




Due to the lack of sun, I've not taken any pictures of my current projects. But, now, here they are.





This is sock 1 and 1/4 of the Elongated Corded Rib pattern in Charlene Schurch's most excellent book Sensational Knitted Socks. I highly recommend this book if you're interested in knitting socks and want to learn.




I'm using Austermann Step for these socks, and I love this yarn. It has aloe and jojoba oil in the fiber making it really soft. I can't wait to wear them. I think they could become my favorites.




I started on the Girl's Sheldon. Except, she's Shelly. I just have to finish the I-cord around the shell and sew on the legs. Hopefully this will not sit for a year like the first Sheldon. I have 5 more Sheldon's to go!

No comments: