Monday, March 30, 2009

MMM, Purdy

I'm not one for joining as I've mentioned here before, but I really wanted to join this knitting club. It's the Embrace the Lace club. Y'all know how these things work. They suck you in. Even though you pay good money for your monthly (bi-montly, or whatever the case may be) shipment, you con yourself into thinking you got something for free because it is a surprise when it shows up.

It's a surprise because you're not sure when it will get to you, and you don't know what's in the box. The good people at Woolgirl are just sending you this stuff out of the goodness of their hearts. At least that's what I tell myself since I paid for it oh so many months ago, it's like getting it for free!

It's my logic and it works for me. Now, if I can just get it to work on the Husband.

No comments: