Tuesday, October 07, 2008

A Sweater Blank?

blog

It's my own unvention, you saw it here first! I got dibs! Mine, mine, mine! Everyone will be doing it! Erm, not so much. I figured if I had enough exclamation points, I'd get excited about knitting the EXACT SAME SWEATER TWICE!

Nope, still no excitement, even with the yelling. Remember how I mentioned that I underestimated the size of the lady bits? I am well aware of the size of the girls, I didn't really underestimate per se. It was more of a lapse in judgement. I decided that I didn't really need any ease in my sweater. I must have been drinkin' that day. I hate tight clothing. Proper fitting is good, sausage casing clothing, not so much.

So, I've created my own sweater blank, except it ain't blank. Rather than ripping it out, winding the yarn back into balls from whence it came, I'm re-knitting in a larger size straight from the original. It already comes in a color (no dyeing necessary), and here's the best part...you know what it's going to look like when it's finished!

Still not feeling the love. That exclamation point didn't help either.

No comments: