Monday, October 13, 2008

Manly, yes, but I...oh, never mind



Scene: my house, Sunday afternoon


Wife: I'm running to the grocery store, I'll be back in a minute.


the Husband: What are you getting?


Wife: Some stuff we need for tonight...green beans, rolls, drinks for the kidlets, and something desserty in case your sister doesn't show up.


the Husband: Hey! You know what I'd like?


Wife: (quizzical look on her face)


the Husband: Some bubble bath! I want to take a bubble bath.


Wife: We have bubble bath. It's that fancy stuff you bought for me.


the Husband: Yeah, I know. But that's too girly. I want something manly.


Wife: Manly? Manly bubble bath? What is manly bubble bath?


the Husband: Mr. Bubble. (pause) This is going to be on the blog, isn't it?


Wife: Oh, yeah.



No comments: