And away we go...
I've been mulling this over for some time. What could I possibly offer that no one else had? Nothing. I don't have a particularly unique hook. I'm just me. So, here goes...
I would love to give the credit to the first person to do this, but I don't know who you are..
15 Things about me:
1. I knit.
2. I don't know how to spin, but would like to learn.
3. I love a clean house, but I don't love to clean house.
4. I'm basically lazy (see above).
5. I absolutely hate hearing someone else's radio/CD while sitting in traffic.
6. I actually enjoy bagpipe music.
7. I really love hot, humid weather. I call it the "over air/conditioning of America".
8. I don't like to be cold (o.k. - this one's a gimme)
9. I love crazy Britcoms and movies. Blame Monty Python.
10. Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, Nicole Ritchie, Tori Spelling and their ilk make me itch. I mean does anyone really care that they just had a fenderbender or what they are wearing or who they vote for? Why is this constantly being crammed down our throats? I'm off my soapbox.
11. I must be the only Republican, semi-conservative blogger that I know of.
This is harder than I thought...
12. I'm technostoopid - the appearance of this page is proof of that.
13. I am going prematurely grey - anytime your hair turns grey it's premature!
14. I like animals, except when they are peeing on my floor. We just got a new puppy.
15. I prefer Coke over Pepsi - and never Diet.
16. I prefer peace and quiet - so I am blessed with a husband with a large voice, and 4 loud screaming, rambunctious, running, laughing, young children.
17. I've never, ever seen an episode of American Idol. Taylor who?
I'll post pictures on the next post. I'm just learning, be patient.